Grandma Gertie Falls in the early morning. Nurse calls X-Ray Company.
- 7:00 AM Call arrives for X-Ray.
- 7:15 AM Nurse fills out form by hand.
- 8:00 AM Tech arrives and checks paperwork.
- 8:05 AM Tech finds previous exams and folder.
- 8:15 AM Tech performs 3 view exams
- 8:30 AM Tech loads up equipment and head to centralized developing location.
- 9:00 AM Tech arrives at processing location and starts processor.
- 9:30 AM Tech develops films and sees and sees that the 3rd view is unsatisfactory.
- 9:40 AM Tech leaves processing facility to perform repeat exposure.
- 10:10 AM Tech arrives back at facility.
- 10:20 AM Tech performs repeat view.
- 10:30 AM Tech loads equipment back up and heads back to centralized processing location.
- 11:00 AM Tech arrives at processing location and develops film.
- 11:15 AM Tech verifies the quality of the images and begins to digitize images.
- 11:30 AM Digitized images are sent to the radiologist to be read. Ordering physician awaits report.
Team Accurate Imaging, Inc.
- 7:00 AM Calls, fax or online order arrives for X-Ray. Nurse has no forms to fill out.
- 8:00 AM Tech arrives and goes to patients room.
- 8:15 AM Tech performs 3 views exam. Tech sees that the 3rd view is unsatisfactory before removing the imaging plate from behind the patient. Tech adjusts the imaging plate and performs repeat exposure.
- 8:30 AM Tech uploads images to radiologist and ordering physician can access the exam via any internet connected computer.
- 8:35 AM Tech loads up equipment and is off to the next exam.
**This is based upon the best case workload scenario providing the tech has one exam at a single location**